Get started learning about Medicare Now!
This book starts at the beginning and works through the basic information you need to know about Medicare. After a short overview of Medicare's parts, you learn the details of when you need to sign up. This information alone is worth the price of the book, because it can save you from the late penalties that can become part of your Medicare premium for the rest of your life if you sign up for Medicare late. The book then goes on to explain each of Medicare's parts in detail. This empowers you to choose the best Medicare plans for your personal situation.
Throughout the book, recommendations and guidance are provided to help you understand how information pertains to you. Examples and a case study are used to communicate key points. The closing chapters go into detail about different scenarios for what plans a person might choose and the potential financial impact.
By the time you finish this book, you'll be prepared to choose and sign up for your Medicare plans.
Here's what's included in the book:
- Chapter 1: The Parts of Medicare
- Chapter 2: When to Sign Up
- Chapter 3: Medicare Part A--Hospital Insurance
- Chapter 4: Medicare Part B--Outpatient Insurance
- Chapter 5: Medicare Part C--Medicare Advantage Plans
- Chapter 6: Medicare Part D--Prescription Drug Coverage
- Chapter 7: Medigap or Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Chapter 8: Costs and Examples
- Chapter 9: Bonus Material
After you purchase the book, you'll be taken to a page where you can download the eBook.