Confused about Social Security? This book will help!
Social Security is probably the most complex area to understand and navigate for pre-retirees and retirees. Compared with Medicare, it certainly has the most moving parts, nuances, and unique situations, which is saying a lot because Medicare is also quite complex.
This book works through all those details. It provides the information you need to make an informed decision about when (at what age) to start collecting Social Security benefits. It also covers some special topics, such as spousal benefits and survivor benefits.
Throughout the book, recommendations and guidance are provided to help you understand how information pertains to you. Numerous examples are used to communicate key points.
Here's what's included in the book:
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: When to Collect Social Security Benefits
- Chapter 3: Tax Considerations
- Chapter 4: Spousal Benefits
- Chapter 5: Survivor Benefits
- Chapter 6: The Future of Social Security
- Chapter 7: Special Topics
After you purchase the book, you'll be taken to a page where you can download the eBook.