Making a decision about what choices to make for Social Security doesn't have to be hard. We break it all down into "bite-size" pieces so that by the end of the course you have a clear path that is tailored to your specific and unique needs.
You'll get 7 video lessons, each with a handy download. The course includes current information for 2021. Here's what you get:
- Lesson 1: Getting Started explains full retirement age and why it's important.
- Lesson 2: When to Start Collecting Benefits equips you to make an informed decision about when you should start collecting Social Security benefits.
- Lesson 3: Tax Considerations helps you understand when and how your Social Security benefits are taxed.
- Lesson 4: Spousal Benefits explains what benefits are available to spouses.
- Lesson 5: Survivor Benefits provides information about the benefits surviving family members are entitled to when a person collecting Social Security passes away.
- Lesson 6: The Future of Social Security talks about the important question of "how safe and secure is Social Security for future generations?"
- Lesson 7: Special Topics talks about how to apply for Social Security, and other important topics not yet covered.