Based on discussions and feedback from many people, we have compiled the list of key questions people want answers to when they set out to investigate and learn more about Medicare:
- When should I sign up?
- How do I sign up?
- How do I pay/when do I pay?
- Do I need Medigap?
- Do I need part D?
- Explain the pros and cons of Advantage plans.
- How different is Medicare than the healthcare coverage I have through my employer?
- What if I don’t sign up for Medigap now?
- Can I change my Medigap plan later?
- Medigap vs. Advantage - Is one better than the other?
- Can I change my Part D later?
- Do I need part B if I’m still working and have insurance?
- If I’m still working and have insurance, what plan is primary?
- How do I find a Medigap plan?
- Can I keep my Doctor/hospital?
- Does Medicare cover vision, dental, or hearing?
We have answers to these questions, and much more, in our Medicare Basics course.